We gather at the Colonial Club in Sun Prairie on Sundays at 10am
During our Sunday Gathering…
- We are called to worship from God, by which we express the joy of worshipping Him;
- We take time to confess our brokenness both privately as individuals and corporately as the church;
- We remind ourselves of the assurance of grace we receive from God as His guarantee that he has forgiven us;
- We worship through a time of fellowship in which we have the opportunity to minister the Word to one another and to be ministered to by others;
- We place ourselves under God’s authority as Scripture is read;
- We hear God speak through the preaching of his Word;
- We worship through the giving of our financial gifts and in that way express generosity and experience the joy of giving;
- We enthusiastically sing and rejoice together as we offer praise to God;
- We communion with Jesus and His body in the Lord’s Supper as we celebrate and are reminded of Christ’s sacrifice on our behalf;
- We are reminded of our commission as “sent ones” to go into the world and proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ!
*Follow us on Spotify to know what songs we are singing each Sunday!
**We also provide ministries for the children during our Sunday Gatherings — CF Kids: Nursery & Kids Class
As Members, we covenant together
A person’s commitment to a local church is a very important matter, and our desire is to provide the information necessary for you to decide if this local church is where God would have you to be.