Slack is part messaging app, part social network that we use to keep in touch and one of the ways we seek to foster real, ongoing community at Christ Fellowship.
At Christ Fellowship, we use Slack primarily to:
- Make church-wide announcements
- Request prayer from one other and share opportunities for service
- Connect with other church members through public groups centered around interests. Things like, running, music, motorcycles, and familiy activities
- Keep in touch with fellow Community Group members. Each Community Group has a private group where we keep in touch and encourage each other.
Download Slack App
Slack has desktop apps for Windows & Mac, and mobile Apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Download Slack — HERE!
HOW TO USE SLACK
Use the following documents and links to help you get started on Slack…
- Introducing Slack (PDF)
- Beginner: Slack 101 (PDF)
- Slack FAQs (PDF)
- Intermediate Slacker (PDF)
- Slack Help Site